BUYING A HOME
Buying a Home Is a Large-Scale Investment
We know first hand how difficult it can be to navigate the sometimes confusing process of buying a home. We aim to make this process as simple and easy as possible so you can focus on what matters most—finding the perfect house!
Our specialty is helping people who are looking for a new home home, whether it’s a first home, vacation home, or investment property.
Buying a Home: A Significant Investment
Buying a home is one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make. It’s important to take your time when choosing a house so you can be sure it fits all of your needs and expectations—not just now, but in the future as well.
At The Fieldhouse Group, we believe that understanding your needs is the key to finding the right home for you. Whether you’re looking for help with financing, or you simply want someone to walk through what it means to own property, we’ve got you covered! We want to make this process as easy as possible, so we offer personalized services based on what matters most to you.
We know how stressful this kind of decision can be; that’s why we’re here to help! Call us today or visit us to find out how we can make this process easier for you.
Factors to consider when buying a home:
There are many factors to consider when deciding whether or not a home purchase is suitable for you and your family.
- Affordability: Mortgage payments should not exceed 25% of your gross income.
- Location: Where do you want to live? What are the schools like in the area? Where is the closest grocery store, pharmacy, shopping center, and freeway access? Do you want something traditional or modern? Big or small?
Let us help you determine which neighborhoods are a perfect fit for you!
First Time Buying a Home
When you’re buying a home for the first time, keep in mind that the property may not be as “perfect” as it appears.
By looking beyond the décor, we help you identify several common red-flags before you decide to purchase a property.
There might be repair fees or hidden costs associated with:
- Damp or moldy drywall
- Defective electrical
- Outdated plumbing
Although most inspection discoveries are easily repairable, we will help you understand the intricate details of your inspection report so that you can move forward with your home purchase with the utmost confidence.
Benefits of choosing home buying services
Buying a home can be stressful and challenging, but it doesn’t have to be! At The Fieldhouse Group, we make the process easy and enjoyable by helping you find the perfect home for your needs and budget.
Here are some of the benefits of working with us. We’ll
- Help you find a lender who will work within your budget.
- Walk you through every step of the process, from start to finish, so that nothing slips through the cracks.
- Give you personalized attention and care throughout the process so that you feel comfortable asking questions along the way.
- Always keep your information private and safe; we won’t share it with anyone else without your permission.
- We’re available via phone or email so you can get in touch whenever it’s convenient for you!
Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer, an empty nester, or anywhere in between, The Field House Group can help you buy the perfect house.
At The Field House Group, we believe that understanding these needs is key to finding the right home for you. Whether you’re looking for help financing your next property or want someone to walk through what it means to own property in general, we’ve got you covered!
whether you’re a first-time homebuyer, an empty nester, or anywhere in between. The Field House Group can help you buy the perfect house.