REAL ESTATE NEWS
REAL ESTATE NEWS
- Unpacking the Long-Term Benefits of Homeownershipon October 2, 2023 at 10:30 am
If you’re thinking about buying a home soon, higher mortgage rates, rising home prices, and ongoing affordability concerns may make you wonder if it still makes sense to buy a home right now.
- Explaining Today’s Low Housing Supply [INFOGRAPHIC]on September 29, 2023 at 10:30 am
Wondering why the supply of homes for sale is limited today?
- Why Your House Didn’t Sellon September 28, 2023 at 10:30 am
If your listing expired and your house didn’t sell, you’re likely feeling a little frustrated.
- Why Today’s Housing Inventory Shows a Crash Isn’t on the Horizonon September 27, 2023 at 10:30 am
You might remember the housing crash in 2008, even if you didn't own a home at the time.
- The Return of Normal Seasonality for Home Price Appreciationon September 26, 2023 at 10:30 am
If you’re thinking of making a move, one of the biggest questions you have right now is probably: what’s happening with home prices?
- Beginning with Pre-Approvalon September 25, 2023 at 10:30 am
If you’re looking to buy a home this fall, there are a few things you need to know.
- How Remote Work Helps with Your House Hunt [INFOGRAPHIC]on September 22, 2023 at 10:30 am
While remote work peaked during the pandemic, many people still work from home today.
- The Many Non-Financial Benefits of Homeownershipon September 21, 2023 at 10:30 am
Buying and owning your own home can have a big impact on your life.
- Remote Work Is Changing How Some Buyers Search for Their Dream Homeson September 20, 2023 at 10:30 am
The way Americans work has changed in recent years, and remote work is at the forefront of this shift.
- Your Home Equity Can Offset Affordability Challengeson September 19, 2023 at 10:30 am
Are you thinking about selling your house?